Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Choice is Clear!!!


Well, I can't believe that I am actually doing this! I'm a blogger! It's taken me a little while to get organized etc., but I thought this was a great way to get my pendants seen. I am getting orders all the time and am absolutely loving it! The pendant that I am featuring in this photo has definately been the most popular. Yes...they are CLEAR with a beautiful scroll-like design and YOUR initial. You can choose from a variety of colors including black, silver, red, blue, lime green, pink, yellow, purple, and pretty much the whole rainbow! Post a comment and let me know what you would like to order...Thanks!
Chain sold seperately.

$22.00

3 comments:

Kristen T said...

I was just showing your pendants to my friend Jen last night. I love and treasure my necklaces. Thanks Kenna!

Kim said...

Love the blog and love all your pendants! So cute!

Unknown said...

Wow! It is difficult to choose my favorite pendant! I love the one with my mother as a young toe dancer, and the one of mom and daddy sitting on daddy's Indian Motorcycle before they were married! And, the ladybug one with my initial in red is a fun one! My newest one, and I love it, is a photo of my sister, Marianne, at less than 2 years old, and on the back, we typed the words: "my sister, Marianne, my friend, I miss my sister" all in different fonts, repeated several times and Kenna printed it on some neat blue dotted paper! This one shows how unique and personalized you can get when you have something specially made for you, a family member or a friend!
My necklaces are treasures, but more than that, Kenna is my best treasure! I am so proud of your many, many talents, and am proud of you for going after your dreams of doing this unique jewelry! I wish you the best with your Greg Olsen project.